All versions of the jeep wrangler offer a great driving experience with their great grip of the road even when off-roading. All models from the CJ, TJ, JK models to the latest JL model roll out of the factory with lacking headlights that will not meet up to your requirements.
The weak factory headlights limit your view when driving at night or in bad weather. LED light technology has great options for upgrades on your jeep wrangle and this guide reviews the best jeep wrangler LED headlights that will help you avoid low-quality LED lights in the market that may not be any better than your factory lights.
Led light technology has improved over the years offering great reflectors, projectors, and fore-facing headlights that offer great lighting for both days, fog and night lighting.
Depending on your model, these lights offer a lasting lighting option at a lower cost that makes your driving experience feel great. These review lights are plug and play which will fit directly with your harness whether you have an h4 or H13 plug in the wiring. We have written another review of the Tonneau Cover for your consideration.
- Best Jeep Wrangler LED Headlights: Editor’s Top Picks
- Things to Consider When Buying Jeep Wrangler LED Headlights
- A Brief History of LED Lighting: Specialty LED Headlights
- Top 23 Best Jeep Wrangler Led Headlights Reviews:
- 1. JW Speaker 8700 J2 Black Headlight
- 2. Sunpie 7” RGB LED Halo Headlights + 4” LED Fog Lights
- 3. LX-LIGHT DOT Approved 7” Black LED Headlights + 4” Cree LED Fog Lights
- 4. NF Nightfire 7” Round Bluetooth RGB LED Headlights with 4” Fog Lights
- 5. The Xprite LED Halo Headlights
- 6. The Selo 600k H4 LED Bulbs
- 7. The Sunpie 7 Inch DC LED Headlight
- 8. The Sunpie Black Style LED Headlight Kit
- 9. The LX-Light LED Headlights
- 10. The Hikari LED Headlight Conversion Kit
- 11. Omotor RGB 7 Inch LED Headlights
- 12. The Xprite Cree LED HI-LO LED Headlights
- 13. The OLS Magnum LED Headlights
- 14. The SUPAREE RGB LED Headlamps
- 15. Turbosii Black LED Headlights
- 16. Turbosii 7” LED Headlights
- 17. Eagle Lights LED Headlights
- 18. Aukmak 7’ LED Headlights
- 19. Cowone LED Headlights
- 20. Xprite 7’ LED Headlights
- 21. SPL Classic LED Headlights
- 22. Ovotor 7” Jep Headlights
- 23. AUSI Black LED Headlights
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Best Jeep Wrangler LED Headlights: Editor’s Top Picks
Things to Consider When Buying Jeep Wrangler LED Headlights
Ease of connection and compatibility
Most LED headlights have an adapter to connect to both H4 harness for CJ, and TJ models while the new JK and JL models need an H13 plug. you have to make sure that both are added to the package before you purchase. Plug and Play headlight kits should also have a simple installation guide. complicated wirings may leave your harness damaged.
Check also: motorcycle led headlight bulb
An anti-flickering Harness
LED lights are made in EMC modes and may not necessarily agree with your wiring without current flow disruptions. a package that offers anti-flickering harness additions will save you money as well as reduce the time taken to install your LED headlights.
Building Material and Price
Cheap is expensive and poor quality results in poor performance and regular fixes. Although high prices do not equally mean good quality, it is close enough. Good housing material, especially for headlights, is quite essential.
Any jeep owner knows that it is exceptionally vital to purchase expensive headlights that will result in a more extended service than cheaper lights. Most headlights are made from aluminum because it is the most substantial material that doesn’t rust and has a longer lifespan. Headlights are known to be delicate, therefore knowing about the material is essential before making a purchase.
If you reside beside the beach, you apparently will not purchase fog headlights because they would be of no use to you. Areas above sea level would need fog headlights. It is very crucial that you understand the climatic condition of your area. You need to be familiar with the climate changes in your residence to know what suits your jeep best.
Poor eyesight is also a consideration; some headlights are brighter than others hence they brighten your path.
A jeep wrangler is an all-weather vehicle with a great grip on the road even when driving offroad. The LED headlights have to be resistant to match up to these requirements. extra strengthened aluminum housings protect the bulb better as they are more resistant to shatter.
If you are familiar with online shopping, then you are aware that there are specific shipment policies that most manufacturers require their customers to adhere to. Some of these policies include the number of days of delivery, payment option, pick-up options and return policies of their products.
Be clear on the destination of your shipment and the amount of time it takes to deliver for your peace of mind. Read and understand the policies such as return policies and payment policies to mention a few before a hasty purchase to avoid unnecessary worries.
Before purchasing any headlights, consider their fitment. Jeeps come in various makes and various types. It is therefore wise to be aware of what kind and make is your vehicle.
LED lights are of a wide range and each type is designed to fit a different type of jeep. That’s why you need to know which headlights fit perfectly with the type and make of your automobile. Some headlights do not suit all jeeps, and it is best to purchase lights that fit your jeep for perfect lighting and alignment.
Understand always about the headlights you are looking to purchase. If you do not have any information about the headlights, always consult a mechanic, or ask the customer care executive
Colorful headlights are not generally allowed in all areas. Some countries consider colorful beacons illegal. Be aware of the laws of your state before purchasing the colorful lights.
A Brief History of LED Lighting: Specialty LED Headlights
LED stands for ‘Light-Emitting Diode’. It’s a sort of solid-state lighting whereby electricity is converted to light through the use of a semiconductor. This process happens without producing heat, and it’s usually within a small area (the diode is about 1 square millimeter in size, sometimes less).
This means that in one LED lamp, there will be multiple light-emitting diodes. Once generated, the light is projected in a single direction, which takes away the need for the use of diffusers and reflectors.
When it comes to energy-efficient lighting technology, LED takes the cup. It’s used everywhere in all industries thanks to its many applications. That’s why it’s no surprise that LED technology is developing at such a rapid pace. But how did they come to be?
The Concept of Electroluminescence
In 1907, English engineer and early pioneer of radio, Henry J. Round discovered the phenomenon of electroluminescence. However, since the light being emitted wasn’t bright enough to be of real use in any application, no additional research was done to learn more about this.
13 years later, Bernhard von Gudden, a German neuroanatomist, and German physicist, Robert Pohl went on to replicate the same phenomenon using zinc sulfide and copper. But since they couldn’t get a more powerful light from their experiment, research on this, too, was stopped.
Another decade and a half later, in 1936, Georges Destriau, a French physicist who had been observing the same phenomenon for a while coined the term ‘electroluminescence’ and published a report detailing how conducting an electric current through zinc sulfide powder produced light.
The First LED that had Practical Use
In 1961, while working for a company called Texas Instruments, two employees, Gary Pittman, and Roberts Biard accidentally invented the infrared LED. At the time, they were working on creating a laser diode. But, being invisible to humans, this light presented no practical use.
It took further experimentation with gallium arsenide (a compound of the two elements, arsenic, and gallium) as a semiconductor before the very first LED was discovered that had a practical use. In 1962, American engineer and educator, Nick Holonyak finally invented an LED that produced visible red light.
Throughout the 60s, more and more experimentation took place to find the right kind of semiconductor to produce LEDs that were more efficient. It wasn’t long before orange LEDs came onto the scene, and LEDs also became brighter.
By 1972, George Craford, an employee of the Monsanto Company, invented LEDs that gave out a pale yellow light. His version was also 10 times brighter than Holonyak’s LED.
Fast forward a couple of decades and LEDs were discovered, such as the ultra-bright blue LED invented by Shuji Nakamura in 1994.
Where We Are Now
Today, LED technology continues to evolve at a breakneck speed. Now we have LEDs emitting pure violet light and others that give out pure ultra-violet light, also known as ‘black’ light. LEDs are now used on a massive scale in all types of businesses, thanks to their increased energy efficiency.
Top 23 Best Jeep Wrangler Led Headlights Reviews:
1. JW Speaker 8700 J2 Black Headlight
These headlights have been designed for 2007+ jeeps. Bearing in mind that they comply with the U.S. DOT motor safety standards, JW 8700 is street legal. To confirm this, you can check out the compliance seal engraved on the lenses of the headlights.
The product boasts advanced dual burn technology, which combines both high and low beams to give out a powerful punch of light.
Whether you’re on an off-road night outing or driving on a foggy morning, these LED headlamps guarantee you and other road users widespread visibility. The high beams have improved optics for delivering extra light output.
The installation process is not even complicated. Unlike most headlights, which demand an anti-flicker harness, JW speaker 8700 Evolution requires none. In fact, it is a plug-and-play set-up.
The headlamps would fit perfectly on your jeep without the need for bucket adjustments or trimming.
However, if you own a JK wrangler model, you’ll need an H13 adapter to complete the installation.
- A plug and play installation
- SmartHeat ® technology for automatically generating heat and de-icing the lens’ surface in case of ice or snow build-up
- Dual-burn technology for extra brightness
- ComfortLite technology for excellent illumination down the streets and above the horizon
- Aluminum housing and polycarbonate lenses for durability
2. Sunpie 7” RGB LED Halo Headlights + 4” LED Fog Lights
These smart LED headlights will fit any jeep wrangler dating between 1997 and 2017.
With a lifespan of above 50,000 hours, Sunpie’s 7” headlights are sure to last longer than the life of your jeep. Its high beam uses a maximum power of 40W with a lumen flux of 4500LM.
The low beam is rated at 30W with 3200LM. It is 400x brighter than standard headlamps and would light up the street to 150 yards ahead.
At merely $200, these 7” headlights have excellent features, which are only found on top-rated headlamps. They boast unique connectivity potential, which allows you to control the device via Bluetooth, Android, or iOS devices.
All you need to do is to scan the provided QR code, download the app to your handset, and personalize your lighting. Through the Bluetooth connection, you can customize the model or color of the halo to your preferred choice.
Sunpie’s 7” plug & play headlamps are legal with full approval from SAE, E-Mark, and DOT. Considering that it comes with a built-in Canbus, the product requires no extra decoder for completing the set-up.
For the fog lights, the included H4 connectors and the factory wires will make the installation a breeze.
- A waterproof lamp rated as IP67
- Smartphone app control on iOS, Android, and Bluetooth devices
- A lifespan of 50000 hours
- Illuminates the road up to 150 yards
- It fits into H13 and H4 connectors with a plug & play system
- A sturdy aluminum housing
- The headlamp features an internal cooling fan for efficient heat dissipation
- 30° pencil beam to 60° flood beam
3. LX-LIGHT DOT Approved 7” Black LED Headlights + 4” Cree LED Fog Lights
Most Jeep owners are after perfection and complete alignment for their headlights. They want things to work well with their jeep because no one wants to purchase lights only to find out that they do not work correctly for the jeep.
Well, perfectness is now attainable with the new fantastic jeep wrangler headlights. With a 7″ dimension, you won’t struggle on the rough dark road. The high-performance, Cree LED lamps are built with black durable aluminum housing material to ensure longevity.
They are easy to install; simply plug and play for both fog and headlights although a few extra hands won’t harm.
Unlike other headlights, these headlights come with a built-in EMC function for antiflicker, no need for extra decoder or hardness.
These headlights will not interfere with your radio system, so you’re sure that you will cruise with the chill music on without experiencing interferences. Isn’t that just worth the few extra coins on your budget?
Fog lights are essential since they increase visibility compared to stock lights. They will be your most reliable friend even on those foggy days. What more can you ask for than this perfect combo? Get ready to install them and break down your travel barriers.
- 100% original High-performance CREE LED lamps
- More than 50,000 lifespan
- 6000k color temperature
- Waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, and cool white light
- Easy to install just plug and play for both headlights
- No folding
- 4500LM High beam, 3200LM Low beam, and 1600LM for each fog light.
4. NF Nightfire 7” Round Bluetooth RGB LED Headlights with 4” Fog Lights
The Nightfire 7″ headlights are compatible with 1997 – 2017 JK, TJ, and LJ Wranglers except for the 2017 jeep Rubicon.
These headlamps are made from sturdy die-cast aluminum, which is waterproof and resistant to corrosion or rust. The set has a power rating of 100W. Being a Hi-Lo beam, the Nightfire 7″ boasts a lumen flux of 7400LM and 5600LM, respectively.
This model made it to our list of the best wrangler LED headlights, thanks to the RGB Bluetooth app control. The RGB halo ring is multi-functional with up to 16 million colors. Through your Android 4.3+ or iOS 7.0+ device, you can customize the hue by picking on the perfect shade for the moment.
When you switch to the music mode, Nightfire 7” will automatically light in harmony with the tune. Besides the music function, the app also gives you a flashing mode and automatic control.
Mounting this device to your jeep is a piece of cake. It comes with H4/H13 adapters. Its beam pattern is not only well-focused but also bright with broader coverage than original halogen lights — the white light beams at an angle between 30° to 60° depending on your preference.
- Bluetooth app control with automatic function, music mode, and flashing control
- Plug & play connections
- It bears the DOT and SAE safety certifications
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Durable aluminum housing that’s resistant to both rust and shock
- A lifespan of over 50000 hours
5. The Xprite LED Halo Headlights
This is one of the best Canbus integrated jeep wrangler headlights. It is a projector-style headlight that achieves 9600lm HI and 7200LO beams on 12v 40w headlights. These 40w bulbs with the polycarbonate lens are brighter than your original halogen HID bulbs with a 50,000-hour lifespan.
Xprite Halo projector lights have a polycarbonate lens and incorporate HI-LO, daytime running light, and amber turning light. The aluminum housing and ribbed design help to disperse the heat for a cooling effect.
The famous Cree chips are very durable and this headlight has a powerful beam. It is a J series 7-inch Wrangler headlight that fits well with raised Jeep SUVs. It directs the beam focus to light the road better to avoid blinding oncoming drivers.
It is a simple plug-and-play headlight that comes with both H13 and H4 adapters which makes it compatible with TJ, CJ, JK, JL, and even Hummer H1 and H2 models. You have to buy a mounting bracket but this is one of the best jeep wranglers LED headlights available.
- The manufacturer offers lifetime customer support.
- The die-cast aluminum housing is weatherproof for long-lasting.
- Standard power consumption with 40w bulbs running on 12v to avoid straining your battery.
- Offers both Halo Angel eye daytime lighting as well as amber turning lights.
6. The Selo 600k H4 LED Bulbs
Selo has the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights in terms of HI-LO and fog light beam bulb options. This single set has 6 pcs with a combined 168w consumption adjustable to 16000lm HI beam and 3200 low beams. This makes it suitable for foggy weather, very dark nights as well as moonlit nights.
The bulbs have powerful CSP chops with concave reflectors that prevent the light scattering and reduce glare. The 6pc bulb set has 10v 60w bulbs and 18v 84w bulbs with 30, 000-hour lifespans.
The Selo kit 5 series comes with a 2-year warranty. It has a simple plug-and-play installation interface with a guiding manual. The Canbus integrated H4 bulbs are flicker resistant although they use a lot of battery power. They are cooled by an inbuilt Rpm fern for heat dispersion.
- 2-year warranty with a free return policy.
- The classy gold aluminum casing is weatherproof.
- A wide range of adjustable beams for convenience in different modes.
7. The Sunpie 7 Inch DC LED Headlight
This is also a very powerful projection wrangler LED headlight that works well on Harley Davidson models. It runs 4 12v 80w LED bulbs with a 30, 000-hour lifespan.
The headlight produces a 7200lm HI and 3600lm Low beam which is suitable for JK and JL models but can still work well with your TJ and CJ wranglers.
The biggest attraction is the standard price and it comes with H4 and H13 adapters with a simple plug-and-play setup.
Sunpie produces some of the best wranglers led headlights with white Halo angel DRL as well as amber turning lights. This package has full-time customer support for free maintenance. You may need to buy an antiflicker harness separately considering the strain on the battery from the combined 80w high beam output on your battery.
- It relies on an internal fern for cooling which is very effective in heat dispersion.
- The package is easy to install. It comes with LED ballast and a set of H4 and H13 adapters.
- The waterproof casing and strong aluminum built can withstand tough weather.
8. The Sunpie Black Style LED Headlight Kit
This is a sunpie premium 4 40w bulb J series kit that is suitable with JK models as well as CJ and TJ Jeep Wranglers. The classy black interface with a Half HI-LO interface gives the bulb a gleaming classy appearance.
This set uses a powerful polycarbonate lens that disperses the light evenly across the road giving you a sharp beam. Talking of projector Len headlights they are the best headlights for jeep wrangler best suited for the high jeeps.
This sunpie headlight kit combines 4 powerful bulbs to produce an adjustable 3600lm HI and 1800lm LO beam. It comes with an H4/H13 adapter making it suitable for both CJ. TJ, JK and JL models although you may have to buy an extra bracket for some models such as the Rubicon.
- A black style design with a half HI-LO that offers a great appearance.
- Even dispersion offers the best view for a raised jeep.
- A standard price.
9. The LX-Light LED Headlights
LX uses the American-made Cree chip in their bulbs and this DC package applies them on 12v 75w bulbs for a very bright HI beam of 5500lm. The package comes with 2 pieces of fog light bulbs that light at 1600lm. This is a power-intensive DC package that is quite strenuous on the battery but it offers a great driving experience.
The 12 fore-facing LED bulbs are aligned at a unique angle to provide a beam dispersion that offers a sharp cut suitable for 2017 4 door and 2 door JK models as well as well as LJ and CJ models.
The aluminum casing is strengthened with strong plastic and toughened glass to offer weatherproof protection for the 50,000hr lifespan bulbs. The set comes with a specialized fog light adapter so there is no need to cut your wiring to make room for the fog lights.
- Low current as 0.75w in Low beams which is quite gentle on your battery.
- A set of fog lights, as well as an adapter, is included in the package.
- 12 Fore-facing bulbs offer a bright beam even if some bulbs flicker or become dim.
10. The Hikari LED Headlight Conversion Kit
Hikari has a set of Philips Lumileds bulb pairs with a 1200lm beam per pair with a slim 0.8mm which work almost like HID halogen bulbs.
It is quite high-tech with a standard bright beam that can be used for HI-LO, DRL as well as fog lights. The thin heat film increases the beam focus making the bulbs brighter than standard halogen bulbs.
You can check the most suitable pair for your car on the Philips automotive platform. Each pair is standardly priced and you can choose the best combination for your jeep. They are the best jeep wrangler LED headlights for upgrading your lighting on a CJ and TJ model jeep.
Each bulb has its own cooling system maintaining a low temperature even with maximum use. You get a 2-year warranty with a free return on each purchase too. You may interest in the best jeep antenna review.
- Option to upgrade a specific set of bulbs
- A strong bright beam that imitates HID halogen but is more powerful.
- The beam focus is sharp with the ultra-thin heat sink model.
11. Omotor RGB 7 Inch LED Headlights
The RGB multicolor projection style LED Headlights from Omotor is one of the best jeep wranglers LED headlights with DLR. The bulbs run on an adjustable 40w 3600lm high beam and 30w 2700lm low beam on TJ, JK, and JL models with Hummer compatibility.
You have to get a bracket for Hummer H2. The bulbs use the Cree adapters and a PMMA projector lens to produce white and RGB beams with a lifespan of 50000 hours. The high-impact strengthened aluminum housing offers great protection to the bulb for durability.
Omotor offers you a buy one get one free option as well as a free radio transmitter which you get after the purchase. The company offers unlimited maintenance service on the package with customer service available via email, chat, and phone. it has an H4/H13 adapter compatible with CJ, TJ, JK, and JL models.
- An extra strengthened black aluminum housing offering indestructible protection.
- Free long-term customer service that offers a free Bluetooth remote control.
- An inbuilt cooling pad that spreads the heat evenly keeping the bulbs cool.
- The RGB multicolor interface offers a large range of color choices for customization.
12. The Xprite Cree LED HI-LO LED Headlights
The Xprite model offers some of the best LED HI-LO bulbs for jeep wrangler headlights and their combination of the American-made Cree Chip is a great improvement.
This particular model has a set of 15 for-facing LED bulbs that have a 10920lm combined beam with a very sharp cut. The bulbs are 12v 75w sets that have a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours. You need to buy an extra mounting bracket for JKs. The DRL mode is also available at 1600lm.
The bulbs are protected with die-cast aluminum housing which is shockproof, waterproof, and explosion resistant. the high current flow is cooled by an inbuilt fern as well as the ribbed housing which helps in heat dispersion.
The 10920lm is brightened by the Xprite bicarbonate lens which makes this headlight’s beam focus even better than the regular projection style beam.
- The package of 15 bulbs offers more brightness with redundancy in case one fails.
- The combined rib housing and inbuilt fern are perfect cooling systems.
- The combined power offers sharp HI beams with a better focus.
- Lifelong customer service from Xprite.
13. The OLS Magnum LED Headlights
This is the probably best jeep wrangler headlight power-saving resistant Led kit on the market. The OLS rugged anti shutter built is a fore-facing style bulb with cone reflectors to focus the beams resulting in a bright cool white beam in high mode.
The flood-style low beam and a powerful set of DRL extensions allow you to enjoy a bright road in almost any weather. It comes with a 1-year warranty with a return option.
These 65w bulbs use only 2.45 amps in HI beam and 1.3 in low beam making them the most gentle package on your battery. The polycarbonate lens and cone-shaped reflectors help to disperse the light even in DRL and Low beams.
The package includes a pair of DRL lights and an adapter that supports both H4 and H13 wiring making it suitable for all models of Jeep wrangles. It is a great option for a budget LED headlight upgrade.
- A rugged-looking bracket shaper DRL package that complements your car’s mean appearance.
- An extra set of replacement bulbs is included in the package.
- Compatible with any 7-inch OEM sealed headlight model including all Harley Davidson models.
14. The SUPAREE RGB LED Headlamps
RGB options are always a welcome addition to your jeep wrangler’s lighting and this model used it to complement a great projector headlamp. The reflector-style RGB pair brightens up your vehicle’s bumper considering the set comes with HI-LO, DRL, and Fog lights.
This model uses 9v to 32v 50w Creed LED chip bulbs to produce a 3600lm HI-beam and a 1800lm LO-Beam. Fog lights and RGB use 30w bulbs.
The RGB bulb adopts the latest hardened plastic design with a halo ring shape. The HI-LO lights come with an H4/H13 connector while the 4 inch RGB and fog lights only have an H4 connector meaning you have to get an adapter to fit it on JK and JL jeep wranglers.
This model has incorporated tech designs on RGB with Bluetooth, iPhone, and Android control for timing and music modes.
- Remote control with blinking, flashing, and brightness adjustments using app control.
- A high-tech RGB with A variety of color choices for customization.
- Economical power consumption with the RGB and fog lights with the 30w bulbs.
15. Turbosii Black LED Headlights
This brand is dedicated to providing customers with superior quality products and services. That’s why you can be sure that these 7-inch headlights will be just as advertised when they get to your hands.
Installation is quick and easy, and the package includes very simple, straightforward instructions from the manufacturer.
The headlights are rated IP67, which means that they are waterproof, dustproof, and quake-proof. With a long lifespan of over 50,000 hours, you’ll be enjoying the bright white light of these lights for a very long time to come.
Ideal for both Jeeps and Harleys, these headlights offer an incredible lighting effect with a white halo ring for DRL, and an amber beam for the turn signals. Equipped with a high-quality chip, the brightness of these headlights is about three times more than that of traditional halogen lamps, making this one of the best replacement items on the market right now.
- High-performance headlights with 6,000K color temperature
- DOT-approved for street legal driving
- High-quality LED headlights crafted with original chips
- Easy, plug and play installation with adapters included
- Ideal for a wide variety of Jeep Wrangler, Hummer, and Harley models
16. Turbosii 7” LED Headlights
These headlights from a reliable brand have three modes, low beam, high beam, and daytime running light. They have an IP67 rating, which means that they are waterproof. Any gaps are tightened using waterproof rubber mats to help increase the headlight’s water resistance.
Thanks to the ribbed design of the housing, they have effective heat dissipation which helps to create efficient cooling in the headlights. Made from diecast aluminum, the housing also offers incredible strength and lightweight durability.
If you want the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights, this could very well be exactly what you’re looking for. This is the newest fantastic design from the brand, and the maintenance-free headlights have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours.
When you purchase this set, the package comes with two 7-inch LED headlights, H4 to H13 adapters, an anti-flicker harness, and other wires that are necessary for installation. These headlights are ideal for use with models equipped with factory halogen headlights.
- Fits all ‘97 to 2018 Jeep Wrangler models
- DOT and SAE certified for road safety
- Easy, plug and play installation with adapters included
- High-quality, durable aluminum housing for long-lasting use
- LED headlights are waterproof and maintenance-free
17. Eagle Lights LED Headlights
These LED projector headlights from Eagle Lights brand make use of high-intensity bright white LEDs that have a color temperature of 6,000K. What this means is that this is a high-performance LED light that is designed to replace stock 7-inch headlights.
For anyone who wants superior visibility, durability, and safety on the roads, this is a great product to consider. It’s among the most advanced 7-inch LED headlights that you’ll find anywhere. The lamps have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours which means you won’t have to worry about replacing them anytime soon.
The package comes with the plug-and-play connectors included, and you can also install these headlights on your Harley. An adapter ring helps to improve the performance and appearance of the headlight. This is a reputable brand that continues to provide high-quality products at an extremely affordable price.
- Optional LED turn signals that are faster, and safer
- Lumen output provides a bright white light pattern
- LED lights are sealed and require no maintenance
- Made in accordance with Eagle Lights quality standards
- Easy installation, simply plug and play
18. Aukmak 7’ LED Headlights
If you’re looking for the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights that will offer superior performance, then take a look at these 7-inch headlights from the Aukmak brand. Designed to fit Jeep models, these top-quality, super-bright headlights far exceed expectations when it comes to clarity and color.
They have a bright white high-low beam and RGB halo ring DRL that will make your driving experience smoother and more convenient than ever before. These high-performance LED headlights are waterproof, dustproof, quake-proof, and even anti-explosion. This means you’re getting the ultimate in performance, durability, and safety.
With a lifespan of over 50,000 hours and high-impact aluminum housing, you can be sure that you will be driving around on clearly lit roads long into the future. When you purchase these headlights, you get a package that includes two headlights, two H4 to H13 adapters, one controller (RGB receiver), a wire harness, and a user manual written in English.
- The company offers stellar customer service
- Lifetime warranty +365-day money-back guarantee
- Newer version 5.8 with all issues fixed
- Fits a wide variety of Jeep models
- Easy to install, super-bright LED headlight
19. Cowone LED Headlights
Are you in the market for 7-inch round LED projector headlights? If so, this newest design from Cowone is sure to meet your expectations. Ideal for both Jeep wranglers and Harley motorcycles, this headlight comes with an innovative 5D round and D-shaped projector lens.
Rated IP67, these headlights are also shockproof, waterproof, and dustproof. With over 50,000 hours lifespan and a one-year warranty, buying this set of headlights seems like a no-brainer. The hundred percent original, high-performance Cree LED lamps in these headlights are two times brighter than factory lights.
The headlights are easy to install. They come with an H4 plug included for your convenience. These lights are also ideal for Harley models that have a 7-inch headlight. The company has stellar customer service and a hundred percent guarantee that if the items you receive are damaged or defective, they will replace the headlights for you or provide you with a full refund right away.
- 5D round plus D-shaped projector lens
- Waterproof, shockproof, and dustproof headlights
- 50,000-hour lifespan provides long-lasting use
- Cree LED lamp gives brighter light than stock lights
- 7-inch headlights ideal for Jeeps and Harley models
20. Xprite 7’ LED Headlights
These 7-inch LED headlights with white halo DRLs are designed to boost your vision even on the darkest nights. This new series features a dependable, durable LED lighting, and a bulb-free headlamp design that is impervious to shock and vibration, or any other type of damage you may encounter on the roads.
The headlight offers a brighter, crisper white light output that is closer to daylight color temperature. This dramatically improves the light projection distance, as well as overall visibility. With a 4,000LM high beam, 2,800 LM low beam, and a color temperature of 6,000K, this bulb offers the ultimate in quality and performance.
It has a lifespan of over 50,000 hours so you never have to worry about continually changing your Jeep’s LED headlights. The package includes a pair of 7-inch LED headlights for Jeep Wrangler JK, LJ, and TJ. If you’re in the market for a powerful headlight set that will improve your driving experience significantly, then make sure you check these headlights out.
- New generation headlights with bulb-free headlamp design
- Durable housing is impervious to shock or vibration damage
- Headlight offers high performance, and brighter, whiter light output
- A high-quality polycarbonate lens is strong and shockproof
- Easy to install plug and play system
21. SPL Classic LED Headlights
This set of headlights is one that you will definitely appreciate if you find yourself on a dark rainy night surrounded by nothing but darkness on the road. The brightness of these lights will help you avoid any danger you may face from oncoming vehicles, fallen trees, or whatever other hazards might come at you from the sides.
If you are a frequent night driver, then you know just how dangerous that can be if you’re only relying on dim stock lights. That’s why, if you have decided to replace your stock lights with new LED headlights, this is one of the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights you’ll find on the market today.
This brand has been working on LEDs for over a decade and they have vast experience creating light devices for Jeeps and other vehicles. When you purchase this set, you get a waterproof, shockproof, high-quality headlight with Cree LED chips and a lifespan of over 80,000 hours.
Made from durable aluminum, you can be sure that this housing is strong and will last for years to come.
- Clean design with built-in anti-flicker
- High-quality Cree chips with the best light pattern
- DOT-approved for safe driving on the roads
- IP67 rated shockproof and waterproof
- Extremely easy to install on Jeeps and Harleys
22. Ovotor 7” Jep Headlights
This brand-new fantastic design from Ovotor, a well-known brand, is one that Jeep owners are sure to appreciate. The Cree LEDs used in these headlights are high-quality and durable. With the 50,000 lm high beam and 3,000 lm low beam, these lights offer all the illumination you need even on the darkest roads.
Made from durable diecast aluminum alloy, the housing is strong and tough, and it also has a design that helps with heat dissipation. The tough polycarbonate lens is shockproof and shatterproof.
The bulbs have a lifespan of over 50,000 hours in the built-in anti-flicker harness will ensure that you don’t experience any flickering after installing these headlights in your Jeep. There is no requirement for an extra decoder.
This all-in-one design is ideal for anyone who wants high-quality headlights that are easy to install. The package includes two 7-inch LED headlights, two H4 to H13 adapters, six screws, and one small screwdriver.
- Extremely easy installation, simply plug and play
- The package includes everything required for installation
- Fits most vehicles with 7-inch headlights
- Exceptional brightness and high-intensity Cree chips
- Black, durable, waterproof aluminum housing
23. AUSI Black LED Headlights
If you are in the market for the best Jeep Wrangler LED headlights to replace the factory headlights in your Jeep, this is a great set for you to consider. The housing of these LED lights is made from high-quality black diecast aluminum which is durable and long-lasting.
The PC lens offers extreme clarity and great performance. Equipped with a high-quality chip, the brightness of these headlights is three times that of traditional halogen lamps, making this the best replacement item on the market right now.
These headlights can be used on Jeeps, Hummers, and Harley Davidson models that have 7-inch headlights. The package includes two headlights, two H4 to H13 adapters, and two anti-flicker error-free adapters. This means you have everything you need for easy and quick installation right away.
- High-performance DOT-approved headlights
- 50,000-hour lifespan for long-lasting use
- Extremely bright, maintenance-free headlights
- Easy, plug and play installation in under 20 minutes
- Requires no extra decoder due to the built-in anti-flicker harness
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you adjust Jeep LED headlights?
When you replace your original halogen bulb with a LED headlight, you need to adjust the housing, not the bulb. All you need is a clear wall, tape, and a compatible driver mostly Torx-15.
- Cut a piece of tape and place it 3 feet above the ground on the wall and park your car with the headlights pointing to the tape. The headlights will be pointing above the tape.
- Insert your driver into the lamp adjusting screw located around the 10 o’clock position on the passenger headlight and adjust anticlockwise until the light is below the tape.
- Repeat the same for the driver-side headlight except here, the adjusting screw is located at about the 2 o’clock position.
2. How long do LED lights last?
- LED lights produce less heat and they have a longer lifespan than your regular halogen bulbs while producing a brighter light. Most standard bulbs will last 3 to 5 years (30,000 to 50,000 hours)
3. Is switching to LED headlights economical?
- LED technology has evolved to produce efficient lighting at lower prices. The most economical advantage of LED headlights is the longer lifespan with regulated power consumption which elongates your Jeep’s life.
4. Which type of LED headlights are best for a jeep wrangler?
- Projection-style headlights are best for raised Jeeps, especially the J models which need a stronger beam to keep a clear sight of the road. Both reflector and fore-facing headlights are still suitable for your jeep as long as you buy a reliable package.
5. Can I get to purchase just one headlight?
- LED headlights packages contain two pieces of headlights, but the good news is most manufacturers do sell just one LED light. If you want to purchase only one headlight, please consult the manufacturer.
The choice of a headlight is as important as the choice of a car. Jeep Wranglers are great cars that are limited by poor factory lighting capacity which means the cost of your car should almost definitely include that of an upgrade. Whether you are out for a better version of your LED headlights or a first-time upgrade, these reviews will help you profile and buy the best jeep wrangler headlights on the market. You may feel interested in Rock Lights.